Hotel Belvedere
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Riccione
See available hotels
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
Hotel Selene(Riccione)
View Hotel
Hotel Select Suites & Spa(Riccione)
Hotel Diamond(Riccione)
Hotel Negresco(Riccione)
  • Beachfront
  • Bar/Lounge
1,841 results
All reviewspool partybike hotelde rosa bikesmarina's countrynext yearcycling holidayglamour roompaellacycling guidesglass of proseccobike clothestop notchevery guestspecial eventsgreat cyclingitalian lessonsnew friends
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My wife and I stayed eight nights at the Hotel Belvedere this June and it could not have been better. We stayed in a "Glamour" room and every detail - the design, the layout, the bed, the lighting, the bathroom, the view and balcony - was perfect. The hotel itself is immaculate inside and out and well situated within Riccione, just a block and a half from the beach and five minutes from the train station.

We were there on a cycling holiday and the hotel does a great job catering to cyclists - from the bikes (new model DeRosas), to food (three bountiful, delicious buffets a day - timed to coincide with the cycling schedule each day) and even a free daily laundry service for your cycling clothes.

The staff couldn't be more helpful and really goes out of its way to make sure all of your needs are covered. The cycling guides we rode with were quite flexible and accommodating with regards of the abilities and fitness levels of they rode with - no one gets dropped from rides and the routes are varied from day to day to build in challenges along with the beautiful Italian countryside scenery. There is an onsite bicycle mechanic to make any adjustments or repairs necessary.

One of the highlights of our stay was a barbecue during one of our rides at the country home of the hotel owner (Marina.) Other really nice touches included side activities like Italian lessons, cooking lessons and other daily planned events - plenty to do for the non-cyclist.

If I would have changed anything it would have been to come a little earlier in the season - we were there early to mid June and the weather had turned hot - and the other change would have been to stay longer! Truly a great experience. We plan to go back next year!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JohnThieroff
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I stayed at the Hotel Belvedere from June 21-28, 2014. If love great food, service, furnishings, cycling, and fun, you can't go wrong at the Belvedere. The guides leading the tours are professionals and know how to work with people that love cycling. The hotel's owner and her staff are like a family and treat guests as family. I really have no complaints, but only high praise for this unique hotel in Riccione, Italy.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I cannot say enough good things about my experience at the Belvedere. And it was just that—an experience, not simply a stay at a hotel. The staff is warm, welcoming and very accommodating—they make you feel like you’re a special part of a family while you’re there. The fact that many of them have been working there for many years is I’m sure a testament to the environment that the owner, Marina, creates.

The hotel itself is modern, comfortable and beautifully maintained—beautiful bouquets of fresh flowers greet you as you walk in the lobby, the rooms have modern fixtures and amenities, and it has a great spa—I visited it almost every day I was there!

The hotel is a dream for cyclists—they rental bikes they provide are high quality, and the guides that took us out on our rides each day were very professional—they maintained just the right pace for the group, but they encouraged and gave me that push when I needed to get up those hills! Like the rest of the hotel staff, they were friendly and fun, and made us feel welcome. Finally, the food was wonderful: freshly prepared, a great variety of dishes was always available, yummy, beautiful appetizers were put out before every meal, and all the food was fresh and healthy—delicious fuel for the ride the next day! I’ve been to the Belvedere twice, and have recommended it to more of my friends than I can count. As soon as I left I was thinking about my next visit—thanks Marina, for one of the best holidays ever!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed 29 June 2014 via mobile

It's the second time I've been in the belvedere , I'm sure it not be the last time .
The hotel is amazing and beautiful . The staff and marina Treat you like family.
And the tour guide is really a good friend
The bicycle is in very good condition I am recommend to rent thir bicycle .
I'm just can't wait to the next time I bee there again.
Nisim cohen Israel

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Nisim C
Reviewed 26 June 2014

This was primarily a cycling holiday at the Belvedere, and I definitely will be returning. The service by the whole staff was top notch, and everyone went out of their way to make the stay enjoyable. The food was always delicious and timely, especially for a hungry biker. The special events around meals made the stay so much fun and they were always exciting! The bike tour leaders were always most cheerful and helpful, keeping us out of difficulty. If you want great service with wonderful people and a fun time, the Belvedere is the place to be.
Steve B

Room Tip: You can see the beach better from the second floor or higher.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo