The Gran Bretagna is a family-managed hotel which can meet the life-style of everyone and easily suit everyone.
We stayed overnight just a week at the end of June 2013 and we can say it was really amazing.
The staff looked after me, my wife and our little child (he is only 1 year old) leaving us never alone.
The owners are nice people and hard workers, facing daily issues always with a smile.
All was wonderful:
- The room, a 3 balcony brand new junior suite, 230 room number, fitted with all comforts one can imagine, cleaned up twice or even 3 times a day.
Not alcoholic beverages in the room fridge are free of charge.
- The food was superlative and worthy of the best Italian traditional restaurants; service in the food hall was perfect, including an expert sommelier who can advise the most suitable wine and food combination.
A separate still place is especially reserved for junior suite accommodations.
- Strategic location. This hotel is near at hand both the beach (hotel fee includes the free entrance to a beautiful beach fitted with good service) and the city center, plenty of luxury shops and nice coffees.
- Price: in comparison with the Riviera Adriatica price rule, this hotel is definitely not cheap but we can assure it satisfies any need or requirement with excellent service just in time, exceeding the even high expectations of everyone, too.
They provided to let us find gifts at arrival, every evening in the room and even at check out.
We never stayed then in a so clean hotel; they are really keen on cleaning.
They finally don’t charge you too much for extras like espresso or aperitifs.
In our honest opinion it has an excellent value for money, there is no doubt about it.
We can just recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star superior hotel suitable for families, just 50 meters away from the promenade and the sea of Riccione.Multiple choice menus available with home made specialties. Fully equipped, elegant and modern rooms with private bathroom, hairdryer, television set, balcony. Family rooms and Suites also available on demand. The hotel is directly run by the owners and offers its guests a variety of high quality culinary proposals mostly based on locally grown products. Children facilities and activities are also available inside and on the beach: mini club, baby sitting service, flexible meal time, gadgets, "baby menus" and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Gran Bretagna Hotel Riccione reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.