We found the hotel easy to get to, and once we got there we parked outside easily. The reception was friendly and very helpfull when recommending a good non tourist restaurant. The room was a good size, clean and modern with a balcony. The location was good, your approx 25 minute walk to the main shopping/eating area, but this is worth the walk as we ate in a fantastic restaurant Pizzeria Leon d'Oro - the food was gorgeous! Breakfast was simple but good.
The north of Lake Garda was so much nicer than the south and i would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Villa Enrica is a 3 stars hotel located just a couple of minutes walking from the lake and 15 minutes from the town centre of Riva del Garda. The hotel offers swimming pool, free wifi, bike depot and a rich breakfast buffet, served every morning from 7.30 To 11.00 Am. All our rooms have air conditioning, private bathroom, IPod docking station and balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotel.de, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your Hotel Villa Enrica reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Villa Enrica Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Villa Enrica Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy