Our room and bathroom were big enough for a short stay, clean. Staff was friendly and helpful. There's free parking but the small parking ground right at the hotel is probably most of the time occupied. There's a car park very close by but it's 12 Euros/day :-(
Breakfast is good with many choices. You can have breakfast on the paned patio overviewing the harbour - lovely! There's a small swimming pool on the roof terrace which we didn't use though.
Best thing about our stay at the hotel was the cute little balcony overviewing the harbour! We could sit there in the evenings and watch the (moderate) 'hustle and bustle' around the harbour. There are Cafes, Restaurants directly at the hotel so if you're looking for absolute peace and quiet it's probably not the right choice. But, it was never too noisy (there's no danceclubs or such) and we rather found it interesting.
All in all, we had a nice stay, the hotel is OK but for us it was special for it's location and most of all, our little balcony!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel set in the historical town center facing the port; meeting facilities, rooms and terrace restaurant with views of the lake, sky-pool turkish bath and solarium terrace with view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Europa Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Best Western Hotel Europa
- Best Western Riva Del Garda
- Riva Del Garda Best Western
- Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy