Just returned from a lovely holiday in Riva del Garda having stayed at the Europa Hotel for a week (wished it could have been longer). The hotel breakfast room was a big surprise on our first morning as the view across the lake was spectacular and the selection of food was extremely generous.
Our room was rather small and did not overlook the lake but it was adequate and had plenty of storage space, a good size bathroom and very clean.
The roof terrace and pool was an added bonus, very quiet and a good place to read when not taking in the lake view.
We could not have planned a better location. It was convenient for the lake steamers, the restaurants, the old town and shops. It was just great to step out into what seemed like a postcard picture every morning.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel set in the historical town center facing the port; meeting facilities, rooms and terrace restaurant with views of the lake, sky-pool turkish bath and solarium terrace with view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Europa Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Best Western Hotel Europa
- Best Western Riva Del Garda
- Riva Del Garda Best Western