We chose the BW Europa on the basis of its location - which is superb, but the star attraction was undoubtedly the restaurant. We travelled with Riviera who appear to have negotiated sole occupancy of the restaurant terrace / conservatory for their clients, the views from which were absolutely stunning and will live in our memory for many years. We have come to expect mediocre food from resort hotels, so we were very pleasantly surprised to find such high standards for both breakfast and evening meals, particularly the antipasti buffet which was always attractively displayed and very tasty.
We had a room without lake views, and the room itself was adequate and comfortable, but not very attractive, which was initially disappointing, but the benefits of the rest of the hotel soon outweighed it. Several reviewers have commented on the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff, which we would fully endorse.
Overall we thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would love to return as soon as possible.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel set in the historical town center facing the port; meeting facilities, rooms and terrace restaurant with views of the lake, sky-pool turkish bath and solarium terrace with view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Europa Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Best Western Hotel Europa
- Best Western Riva Del Garda
- Riva Del Garda Best Western
- Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy