We spent a very pleasant week in the Europa on B&B basis. The rooms were tidy,comfortable and clean if a little cramped , especially the bath room. The rooms are quite basic with no tea/coffee maker or fridge.
Some of us paid over £100 extra for a lake view . The view was of the harbour (not the lake) and was through a small window (no balcony). This option is not worth the high price.
The breakfast was quite good with a reasonable chioce. The main disappointment was the lack of healthy bread and fresh (rather than tinned) fruit.
One evening we suffered from very loud music from the basement bar. Be warned.
There are plenty of plus points too. The Europa is in the middle of town close to the ferries and plenty of excellent resturants such as the Nationale and Leon D'oro. Also there is free wireless internet in the rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel set in the historical town center facing the port; meeting facilities, rooms and terrace restaurant with views of the lake, sky-pool turkish bath and solarium terrace with view of the lake. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Europa Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Best Western Hotel Europa
- Best Western Riva Del Garda
- Riva Del Garda Best Western
- Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy