“Italian Food with German efficiency”
Review of Pizzeria Bavaria

Pizzeria Bavaria
Ranked #38 of 157 Restaurants in Riva Del Garda
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I am assuming there is some German ownership somewhere, based on the name, apologies if I am wrong.
My daughter and I thought we would try this establishment as it was our first night in Riva and thought a pizza would be a good way to start, upon arrival and receipt of the menu, that plan went out the window.
There is a decent size selection of pizza, pasta and meat dishes, which are all cooked to order and based on our selection all very tasty.
My only very slight gripe is that as soon as you sit down, you are asked to order and once you order the food is there, so very little chance of a pre dinner chat.
Overall a pleasant experience and if thiis is how they do "fast food" in Italy, I will be back

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant has excellent dishes. Delicious seafood pasta. The gnocchi is so good. The parma ham and rocket pizza is tasting very good. And the service of all people from the restaurant is really fast and great, they do it very well.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My son and I were just leaving Lake Garda and realised we were leaving Italy without having had a pizza. We had time to stop at this restaurant and have a quick lunch before we set off for the airport. We had high expectations of thin and crispy bases cooked in a wood fired oven - I'm pleased to say that we weren't disappointed.

Reviewed 18 September 2013

We have been to Italy about 25 times. This restaurant serves one the best pizzas we have had. On our last night we had fillet of steak. Fantastic!!! tender thick and tasty!!!!

Reviewed 25 August 2013

We went to this restaurant several times and every time the pizzas were absolutely gorgeous. Thin base with plenty of toppings and cooked in the wood oven. Service is fast especially if you're getting pizza. Couldn't fault the place for efficient service, friendly staff and very good value for money. Check out the 'Bavaria' pizza it's the best we had in Riva.