“Italian dinner ”

Ranked #36 of 158 Restaurants in Riva Del Garda
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We chose this restaurant for dinner. The trout filet was perfectly grilled. Salmon steak was also very good. Spaghetti bolognese tasty! Pizza was great! The dinner was fabulous! The waiters were friendly. Recommend for a good meal! Enjoy!

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Has the feeling of a works canteen.

Service is rapid, and the food is reasonable/ good. There is a general feeling of a transit station with people coming in to refuel and on then their way. You will get your beer in seconds, breadsticks before you actually hit the seat, and the table cleared as you wipe your mouth. There is a cashier with the same speed and efficiency - as you leave – also rings a bell if you leave a tip. It’s a good option at this end of town.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I am assuming there is some German ownership somewhere, based on the name, apologies if I am wrong.
My daughter and I thought we would try this establishment as it was our first night in Riva and thought a pizza would be a good way to start, upon arrival and receipt of the menu, that plan went out the window.
There is a decent size selection of pizza, pasta and meat dishes, which are all cooked to order and based on our selection all very tasty.
My only very slight gripe is that as soon as you sit down, you are asked to order and once you order the food is there, so very little chance of a pre dinner chat.
Overall a pleasant experience and if thiis is how they do "fast food" in Italy, I will be back

Reviewed 17 June 2014

This restaurant has excellent dishes. Delicious seafood pasta. The gnocchi is so good. The parma ham and rocket pizza is tasting very good. And the service of all people from the restaurant is really fast and great, they do it very well.

Reviewed 29 April 2014

My son and I were just leaving Lake Garda and realised we were leaving Italy without having had a pizza. We had time to stop at this restaurant and have a quick lunch before we set off for the airport. We had high expectations of thin and crispy bases cooked in a wood fired oven - I'm pleased to say that we weren't disappointed.