My family and I have stayed in Riva del Garda many times and always with great weather, until now. It's been a miserable summer in Northern Italy and when you're on holiday, it makes you look more closely at your hotel. We had a great time at Hotel Luise...the staff were always pleased to help, with a smile on their faces. We had a Map Room + overlooking the pool. In the room we had three people and even so the room was a comfortable size. The breakfast was excellent with a really good choice. The pool was clean and well maintained and not too busy [although the weather probably affected that!] Overall we had a great stay and would happily recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Luise is just 500 meters from Riva Del Garda's historical center and a 3-minute walk from the lake. Built in 1959, and now a modern design hotel, it is inspired by the theme of the journey and by the atmosphere of the '50s and '60s. All rooms are newly renovated, with parquet and modern furniture, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The superior rooms have a balcony. The Millelire restaurant serves a superb buffet breakfast, with sweet and savoury, and hot and cold dishes, and is open at night for dinner too. The Hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, Wi-Fi connection in all the rooms and common areas, a private parking place, a children's playground and a kids' club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Luise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feeling Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Feeling Luise Hotel
- Hotel Luise Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy