Stayed here for one week with elderly parents, Nice little hotel . Very very clean, Staff very welcoming and helpful. Rooms on the small side and situated on busy road on the outskirts of town - so quite a long walk for the older members of our party, Otherwise a good stay. On half board basis we found the menu very limited and repetitive. Not Bad - but not worth going back forl It seems as though they had tried to make the menu appeal to many - but actually it lacked any theme at all. Pleasant stay and our actual holiday was excellent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Luise is just 500 meters from Riva Del Garda's historical center and a 3-minute walk from the lake. Built in 1959, and now a modern design hotel, it is inspired by the theme of the journey and by the atmosphere of the '50s and '60s. All rooms are newly renovated, with parquet and modern furniture, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The superior rooms have a balcony. The Millelire restaurant serves a superb buffet breakfast, with sweet and savoury, and hot and cold dishes, and is open at night for dinner too. The Hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, Wi-Fi connection in all the rooms and common areas, a private parking place, a children's playground and a kids' club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Hotel Luise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Feeling Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Feeling Luise Hotel
- Hotel Luise Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy