We visited the Astoria Park hotel in the last week of August. The hotel was excellent value for money, grounds were beautiful, pool area was lovely and rooms were clean, spacious and had everything we required. The reception staff were very helpful and friendly.Breakfast in the hotel was excellent-something for everyone.
Only about a 10 minute walk from the town, roughly 15 minutes to the lake front. Riva Del Garda was beautiful and we had a fantastic holiday.
My only criticism of the hotel was that the restaurant staff were very unfriendly, infact quite rude-a shame as the hotel food was nice and very good value but it didn't spoil our break as there are an abundance of places to eat in town. Would recommend the restaurant at the hotel sole-on the lake front!
We would definitely visit this area and this hotel again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immersed in an oasis of peace within 15,000 m2 of park terrain, Astoria Park Hotel welcomes its guests in an elegant ambiance of distinguished design to offer an exclusive stay in infinite comfort. Enjoy a vacation filled with pleasures for the palate with genuine and delectable dishes. Feel complete wellbeing in the warm and modern Social Spa area and in the comfortable, ample and luminous rooms and suites. At our hotel at Lake Garda with a marvellous pool, you will experience an ideal vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Astoria Park Hotel SPA Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Astoria Park
- Astoria Park Riva Del Garda
- Astoria Park Hotel Riva
- Astoria Park Hotel SPA Resort Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy