Having enjoyed our holiday at this hotel last year, we booked the same fortnight for 2010. It didn't disappoint. Staff helpful and polite, especially the main receptionist who has too many different jobs to do, including tending bar and needs some assistance. The meals were all of a good standard and the restaurant was efficiently run by the new maitre d'. Our room on the 4th floor had wonderful views over the lake and was very comfortable and quiet, ideal for the daily afternoon siesta! I said last year that the hotel is needing some tlc, and a start has been made with the restaurant being completely refurbished. The rest will come in time, I'm sure. It can't all be done at once, unless one of your overly fussy disgruntled reviewers is a multi millionaire and could make a large donation? Whatever happens, we'll be back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Hotel Riva is an elegant hotel in Liberty style in the historic centre of Riva del Garda, offering a breathtaking view of Lake Garda and the lush green area surrounding its banks. The interiors are completely renovated in a contemporary style with a touch of flair to allow you to experience modern style combined with maximum comfort and a price that is accessible to all. The Grand Hotel Riva is the ideal destination for those interested in taking a vacation with their family as well as for sports lovers or people coming to Lake Garda for business. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays and Agoda so you can book your Grand Hotel Riva reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Grand Hotel Riva Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy