We stayed 8 nights at the Parc Flora Hotel for our daughters wedding. We are well travelled and believe this is a first class hotel. All staff were extremely helpful and efficient. The suite was ideal for us sharing the first 5 nights with our teenage son. Large spacious rooms and bathroom, lovely design, comfortable, clean and replenished frequently with clean towels and linen. The breakfast was simply amazing, every type of European tastes are catered for! Fresh pastries, cakes, fruit, yoghurt, cold meats, cheeses, berries, toast, eggs - boiled and scrambled, bacon, ham, freshly squeezed orange juice, fresh coffee etc, etc...... The garden area and pool were highly maintained, the spa was well equipped, clean and inviting. Free bike hire. Best ice cream at the Flora Gelateria- right next door. Only complaint....no ice cream room service!! Would most definitely rebook to stay at the Parc Flora in our favourite European resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Attractive 4 stars Hotel (B&B) with excellent facilities. The reception area, beautiful garden and excellently appointed rooms welcome you into an ambience of discreet and relaxing calm. Park with palm trees and Mediterranean vegetation, terrace for your rich breakfast or drinks, garage, SPA, outdoor pool, rooms and luxury suites with lake and mountains views. Private path to the lake (150 mt), about 1 km to Riva old town to reach by the lake promenade. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Parc Hotel Flora reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parc Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Parc Hotel Flora Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy