My husband and I stayed at the Grand Hotel Liberty for one night. The location is very good, very close walking to the lake and to the city center. We were able to park our car right on the property at no extra charge. The staff was very helpful and kind until it was time to check-out. We were questioned about not having brought down our bath towels and bath robes (well first, we were never given bath robes when we checked in, and second, I have never heard of needing to bring your bath towels to check-out). Although our room was very outdated, it was very clean and a good size. The rate included breakfast which was a typical continental breakfast but they also had scrambled eggs and bacon, a big treat for Italy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our hotel is situated at only 200 meters from town center and lake side. We provide for our Guest, free parking, free Wi-Fi in lounge area and all rooms, free access to pools,fitness room,sauna, turkish bath, kneipp and relax zone. We have 94 rooms but we are still a family hotel. We serve lunch on our terrace overlooking the pool and garden.We also provide half board/full board accomodation, and we can also manage for a wonderful wedding if you wish to marry in Riva del Garda ! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Grand Hotel Liberty reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Grand Hotel Liberty Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy