Lido Palace
US$354
US$337
Hotels.com
Parc Hotel Flora(Riva Del Garda)
US$229
Hotels.com
Astoria Park Hotel SPA Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$164
US$139
Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort(Riva Del Garda)
US$238
Hotel Brione(Riva Del Garda)
Grand Hotel Liberty(Riva Del Garda)(Great Value!)
US$1,487
US$159
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Villa Miravalle(Riva Del Garda)
Hotel Europa Skypool & Panorama(Riva Del Garda)
US$218
US$211
Hotwire.com
  • Pool
Hotel Luise(Riva Del Garda)
US$227
US$209
TripAdvisor
Panoramic Hotel Benacus(Riva Del Garda)
US$120
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmodern architecturebali barold palaceleading hotels of the worldacqua di parmastunning hotelseparate showermichelin star restaurantlake gardasalt roomjunior suiteterrace bargreat spastar servicespa treatmentsour honeymoonspa area
Reviewed 23 August 2012

My husband and I stayed here for two nights in June. We lucked into perfect weather, but it wouldn't have even mattered because the hotel is so nice. Our room was great, modern, clean and classy, with a gorgeous view of the lake. We ate all our meals at the hotel and they were elegant but not pretentious. The staff is new and a bit green, but that was part of their charm. I hope they stay as nice as they are now, and don't get snooty. Lovely place.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tough-judge
Reviewed 16 August 2012

My wife and I stayed in the Lido Palace for four nights in July.

The room was great and the service on point.

The standout was the restaurant. The food was great. We had booked dinner in the Michelin starred Villa Feltrinelli but we cancelled as the hotel restaurant was so good (and closer!).

We also felt the integration of the modern extension to the old villa was impeccable done.

Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sam h
Reviewed 11 August 2012

When Lido Palace went true a renovation last year, it added i shine glass hat and a bronse tie to it's well over 100 years old suit of classic square hotell body. It has done wonders for the hotel. You will feel your self in a big city, but for the lush garden, and the view of brutal stone fence that the Garda mountains make around this classic lake. I will challenge you to not find a posibility to do your favourite outdoor activity around Garda, but staying at Lido Palace, you will find it hard to leave the hotell premises.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank mikalen
Reviewed 8 August 2012

Booked a 3 night stay. After an 8 hour drive (dont travel on Saturdays in August), we received a fantastic welcome and the service was top class for all 3 days.
Staff could not be more helpful and managed to give top class service. They were there when you needed them and respected our privacy when we didnt.
Hotel is spectacular with great views, great restaurant, great spa and pools.
5 minute walk to centre of town.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MGNorris
Reviewed 7 August 2012

Six months ago while I was searching for luxurious hotels on Lake Garda I saw the photos on its site..I was impressed and I decided to book a room there.
I was so right,,it was an excellent choice..The mixture of the old with the modern ,the bright colours ,,the location and of course the polite ,friendly staff were everything we really wanted..we stayed there on the 30th July for three nights and we enjoyed each moment..the rich buffet breakfast on the terrace..the aperitivos in the evening,,which by the way are accompanied by small canapes ..the excellent dinner with the romantic piano music...Riva is a beautiful place but I dont think that I would love it so much if I wasnt staying at Lido Palace...it is the Perfection on the lake !

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple