First of all, the location is fantastic. Second the style, the consequent new design together with the architecture of an old palace. It is more or less a matter of taste. The atmosphere at the entrance and at the reception is maybe to cold. The same for the rooms with the concrete floor. The wellness area is overwhelming. The staff and management is very friendly and helpfull. Parking is free and easy. Breakfast buffet is of good quality. The beds have fine linens and the selection of electric buttons for the light and clima are easy to use. We stayed in room nr. 311. I think, I could count seven windows on different sides. Room service in the evening at half past nine was too late. The view to the congress center is not the best. With two elevators and a nice staircase, you never have to wait in the corridor. Overall, the hotel is well managed and the prices are fair. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a spectacular location on the northern edge of picturesque Lake Garda, Lido Palace is a stunning Belle Époque building, set within 19th-century gardens filled with fragrant cypress, cedar and magnolia trees. Recently renovated, the Liberty Style palace impresses with contemporary interior design which epitomizes chic modernity. The rooms - almost a symbiosis of light, nature and elegant interior design - are modern, wide and bright spaces taking advantage of the contrast between the minimal style of the interiors and the romantic view on Lake Garda. The 1,500sq m spa offers a collection of globetrotting treatments, including a Finnish sauna, Mediterranean bath, Indian massages and Native American stone treatments. Its guests are invited to enjoy the serenity in an elegant setting tasting savory meals by Chef Giuseppe Sestito. Tremani is the hotel's more laid-back lunchtime eatery offering healthy imaginative meals. For intimate evening meals, Il Re della Busa is decadent and distinguished, with exquisitely rendered morsels of haute cuisine in sleek designer surroundings and backlit views of the grounds. The restaurant overlooks the gardens, which are a mix of manicured lawns and forested foothills, grab a seat by the window to gaze upon them as you eat. If it's a balmy night, get a table on the balcony deck. Fine-dining chefs are usually fiercely protective of their recipes, but chef Giuseppe Sestito will happily share some of the secrets to his creations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., Agoda, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lido Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lido Palace Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Lido Palace Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy