We booked a last minute holiday and had excellent value for money. Everything about the hotel was impressive from the reception staff, restaurant staff and to the bar and cleaning staff. The hotel was not full as it was really the first week of the season whilst we were there and we booked slightly apprehensively because we had requested vegetarian meals. However, this was not a problem at all. The restaurant manager was understanding, helpful and accommodating on his recommendation of dishes and the meals were some of the best we have had abroad (and even in UK). The hotel was quietly located and I would not hesitate to go back tomorrow. We did not use the Spa and it was too cool to use the outdoor pool, but Riva is a beautiful resort. Our holiday was also complemented by the two couples we had on our adjacent tables - it was a wonderful holiday and thank you to Villa Nicolli and to Inghams for providing a quality hotel and service. We hope to return again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort, a Kingdom of harmonies, peace and wellbeing in Riva del Garda. Discover the thousand relaxation opportunities of Lake Garda: enjoy a spa treatment, taste delicious food in the restaurant Perla di Lago or stroll around Riva del Garda and the sorrounding area. An unique and exciting experience to fall in love with this small ancient world... Click on the video and make the trip start! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nicolli Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Villa Nicolli Romantic Resort Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy