Just back form Garni Prince. As others have said Marina on the reception was wonderful and couldnt do enough to help us. The hotel is only 2 minutes literally from the 'beach' which was great BUT 2 main gripes:
1. Pictures/description in brochure do not show it is connected to a petrol station (see picture). The smell did permeate in to our room. Our view consisted of the hotel across the road and the petrol station. We werent even right above it as some of the other rooms were!
2. Compared to the other 3 star hotels in the resort that we saw I think it was more like a 2 star. Perfectly clean and tidy but not 3 star.
On a last plus the breakfast is great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel setting is one of the best in Riva del Garda; near the Saint Nicolò harbor, the Hotel is only 100mt. away from the beach, the windsurfing area and only a short walk from the city centre, near the shopping ways, the Restaurants and the beautiful walk along the lake. Elevator, parking, garage, bar, TV room . Rooms with bathroom, balcony, satellite TV, radio, telephone, safe, air conditioning, ceiling fan, mini-bar, WI-FI area. Parking-place guarantee at 300 mt. from the Hotel. In Hotel ONLY on request and reservation ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Garni Prince reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Garni Prince Hotel
- Hotel Garni Prince Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy