“Nice sandwiches at Lunch”

Ristogrill megusta Pizzeria
Ranked #112 of 150 Restaurants in Riva Del Garda
Price range: US$9 - US$63
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Burton on Trent
“Nice sandwiches at Lunch”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We stopped here for lunch and had some excellent paninis - different from other places, almost like pitta breads. They really were very good.
I've marked service down, though, as we went back another time for an evening meal quite late (9pm) and walked out after waiting for a table as the staff ignored us. Cant comment on the quality of meals.

Visited June 2014

• Polish first
Norwich, United Kingdom
“Consistently Excellent!!”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Without question some of the best food we have been server up - this is where lots of Italian people eat!!!

The Fruit De Mer spaghetti was to kill for........we did eat in some classier looking and more expensive places (not that this place is very cheap) but nothing were were served up bettered this place. If you are in Riva Del Garda a must visit.....not only good food but excellent service!!

• Visited October 2013
5 Thank Adrian B
Dublin, Ireland
“Not impressed with this restaurant”
Reviewed 25 August 2013

I definitely would not go back here. From the minute we walked in the girl servicing us had a frown on her face. She ignored one of the other waitresses when she tried to get her attention to see if there was a free table for us. The bread and cutlery was just thrown on the table and then we were given just one menu to look at between us. I got the scrimp pasta dish which was ok but I wouldn't order it again and my husband ordered the steak with potatoes but it was a very cheap fatty bit of meat and the chips that came with it were awful. When we went to pay the waitress had given us somebody else's tables receipt. We weren't surprised at all but we would not go back.

Pennsylvania
“mediocre service.”
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I had the spinach and dill ravioli, it was pretty good. My wife and daughter each had a version of spaghetti, both liked it. My son had a sirloin steak. They need a meat chart. Not sure what part of the cow it came from. I asked for a big basket of bread at the start of our dinner for four people. It had three slices in it. When I asked for some more you could tell it irritated the waiter. Not once during our dinner did he come back to see if we needed anything. Keep in mind there were two other waiters and only six customers at this time. What I have realized is that the American tipping method works. Wherever the tips are included on the bill the wait staff doesn't try as hard!

Arco, Italy
“THE BEST PIZZA OF GARDA LAKE”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

every time i come here i'm finding a very nice atmosphere!! The staff is young, friendly and polite; the place is clean, tidy and we've always heard nice music..!! Me and my girlfriend 've felt good!! and... THE PIZZA IS WONDELFUL!! i love eat pizza and their's one IS THE BEST ONE!!
Try to prove..trust me!! ALWAYS ME GUSTA ;) !!

4 Thank pool87