“Soooo good...”

Piccadilly Bar
Ranked #16 of 144 Restaurants in Riva Del Garda
Cuisines: Bar, Mediterranean, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Kids, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
B-7
“Soooo good...”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Ate there first courses (pasta) and desserts, all was so fresh and tasty...very nice location. Too bad we couldn't eat there again :(((
Surprisingly the check was not high at all!

• Visited June 2014

Wicklow
“WOW! What A Wonderful Experience.”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

My partner and I were on 10 days holiday in Riva del Garda last month (May 2014). I had researched bars/restaurants in Riva on TripAdvisor and Piccadilly was recommended. After a couple of days into our holiday I made a point of finding it - and I am so glad I did. The welcome we received from Barbara at lunch was so warm and inviting. We had lunch outside on the cobbled street and soaked in the atmosphere. We shared a Piccadilly Bruchetta and a Smoked Fish Platter and my goodness both were incredible - accompanied by the best sparkling rose wine I have ever had. So enjoyed the food so much we went back for dinner that evening and were equally impressed.

We decided to return to Piccadilly for the last night of our holiday and spent the evening sitting outside and inside for separate courses. Local residents were dropping in for drinks and food and the atmosphere was just lovely. Barbara's attention to detail and her lovely personality, Nadia and Mama's cooking just makes this family establishment a 'must' when you visit Riva. Thank you to Piccadilly for a wonderful experience. John and Geraldine (Wicklow, Ireland).

• Visited May 2014
Angmering, United Kingdom
“Hidden Gem in the centre of Riva”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Little Gem of a Bar and Restuarant down an alley way just off the centre of Riva. Two sisters are fantastic, try the beer before you buy. Good quality free bar food.

Visited May 2014
Trowbridge
“What a little gem!”
Reviewed 27 May 2014

What a lovely little place. The ladies who run the restaurant are just delightful and so helpful. My wife is coeliac and vegetarian and they were very concerned that she ate the correct food.

The food was excellent and well priced and beautifully cooked. The pizza that I had was fabulous and my wife's meal was so good that she had the same dish on our second visit.

If you visit Riva then you really should try this establishment.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank GrahamTrowbridge
pontypridd
“fabulous welcome and great economical food”
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

Luckily for us we found this little gem at the start of our holiday, so we were able to return. We had the best welcome from Barbara and Nadia, and the food was wonderful.You have to try Mama,s home made desserts, just be prepared to eat salad for six weeks when you get home. If you are going to Riva you have to try this.

Visited May 2014