Whilst this doesn't look like a normal hotel, it has 2 entrances, 1 through the Bavarian Restaurant at the front and the other through a pedestrian only street at the rear. The quality of service and the standard of room at this hotel were superb. The staff and owners were incredibly friendly and helpful and the Bavarian bar was a treat! Another amzing surprise was the double jacuzzi bath in our room. Highly recommended!
The hotel is situated right in the main shopping area, but the rooms are at the rear of the property and there is no traffic noise at all. The lake is a mere 3 mins walk from the hotel.
Oh yes, beware the bells ! At the end of the street is an old church bell tower which wakes the town up each morning at 7am. Great place to go, but not for those that want to sleep in!
But this applies to Riva in general and is no reflection on the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A family-run hotel situated in Riva del Garda's Historical center just a couple of minutes distance from the lake. We have 11 rooms all of them very nice and of different size. We ensure you maximum cleanliness of the room, rich breakfast and very welcoming staff. All the rooms have individual air conditioning, desk, private bathroom with shower and hair dryer, LCD TV, telephone, early morning alarm call available, safety box and free wifi. At the ground floor we have a typical bavarian style Restaurant open daily for lunch and dinner ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, HRS, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Vittoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vittoria Hotel Riva Del Garda
- Hotel Vittoria Riva Del Garda/Nago, Italy