See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

I slept in this hostel 2 nights. And everything was fine. The guy was very nice and the living, from which you access a very big garden with tables and seats, is very comfortable. The place is near Saluzzo (about 7 km i think).

Date of stay: September 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
AndreaConfalonieri, Direttore at Po Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2016

Thanks!
i'm Happy you enjoyed staying with us!
Have a nice trip!
Andrea

Reviewed 25 April 2016

We came at the Ostello del Po to spend a couple of days together with friends and family, from the photos and good reviews we thought it could be a relaxed and chilled place to catch-up in a beautiful spot. We did well indeed! The place is settled on the river Po (which is still a tiny river from here), plenty of room to relax outside, nice and clean indoor too, very cosy atmosphere, and the owners are very special people. Will definitely recommend this place to anyone - it is a place to be.

Date of stay: April 2016

Thank you!
We are happy that you enjoyed yor stay in Italy and in particular at our hostel!
We hope to see you again soon!
OstellodelpoFamily!

Reviewed 24 June 2015

I was in Saluzzo for a week and I was accommodated at Ostello del Po. The hostel is in a very nice location, in the middle of nature. The building is new and everything looks great. The rooms and bathrooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a rich breakfast and you can also have a delicious dinner. They also have toys and other devices for children and they have a very big open space, with wooden benches, table soccer and hammocks. I would recommend this to everybody, it is always a pleasure to go there.

Date of stay: June 2015
Reviewed 3 June 2015

This is really a nice place to stay. I was looking for a camping, but it is really hard to find in Northern Italy. As I understood it is also possible to put your tent here, but I slept inside, In the morning I had a nice talk with the owner and his wife. It is a pity it is far away from The netherlands, but I would like to go there more often. Nice people, nice hostel, nice view.

Room tip: Just go here
Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stopped at the hostel for 3 days with my friends during a round trip in italy with our bikes.
The place is fabulous, clean and preatty cheap compared with other hostel. Only 15 euros, breakfast included!!!

The owners are a young couple with a little and beautiful boy.

We were told to sleep here from other bikers that gave me the phone number of one of the owner, Andrea 3495170538.

We'll come back there soon for sure.

Date of stay: April 2014