“Delicious food”

Price range: US$14 - US$48
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: As you gaze at the spectacular panorama of the Dolomites from Armentarola, the finest culinary creation will be served to you, to guarantee the height of pleasure. Our chef de cuisine, Norbert Egger celebrates local, regional and international top-class cuisine, which will delight you with its organic ingredients from the farms from our neighboring area, with the fresh herbs from our own garden and most especially by its authentic flavor.
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Really great food, a bit on the expensive side but worth it. My husband and I had beef dishes and you don't really need more than a main as it is a huge portion. The food was so delicious that even remembering now make my mouth watery.

1  Thank DeboraBrand
There are newer reviews for Armentarola

Reviewed 6 July 2012

I went back on holidays with my family to the beautiful Italian Dolomites, in the Badia Valley and one evening we decided to go for dinner to the Restaurant of the Hotel Armentarola.
We had been there 20 years ago - just married - and my wife always told me that she wanted to be back to enjoy their speciality, the Fondue Bourguignonne.
The atmosphere was of a high standard, our table was perfectly set in a private room that allowed us 5 to fully enjoy our Fondue and the waiters were kind, professional and efficent in taking all what we needed.
The final bill was very reasonable considering the level of the food and the service provided.
I truly reccomend it......and hope to go there again before another 20 years.....

1  Thank GiorgioG_11
Reviewed 19 April 2012

The restaurant of this hotel is really at the gourmet level andteh word EXCELLENT is not enough to honor their mastery of cusine! The selection of menu, the high quality of the natural selection of the ingredients, the way they are cooked and the exteremely vast selection of the best wines of the world, a wonderful cosy atmosphere. What could want more from a restaurant !... Highly reccommended if you are in the Dolomiti area.

1  Thank Utku67
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Had several lunch at this amazing spot the best is always when the sun shine as the terrace facing the mounting and drenched by the sunshine is amazing. tied most items on the menu, my wife thinks the Steak Tartare is amazing and my Son tells me that the Fettuccine al Ragu di cervo are to die for. overall always had a positive experience the staff has been there for long time and every year we always return to have lunch.

Reviewed 26 February 2012

Very well located: five minutes by car from San Cassiano or near to Armentarola skilift if you want to join it by sky. Ask for the "grigliata" ...you will enjoy so much! In the evening you can also organise a nice dinner with friends; the menu proposed is offering you so large choise of typical ladin specialties, including several excellent desserts.
Taste the typical Alto Adige red wine: Lagrein