Alexander
US$94
US$128
US$124
  • Breakfast included
Miramare The Palace Hotel(Sanremo)
US$321
US$234
Agoda.com
US$442
US$343
  • Beachfront
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstrain stationcentral positionmain buildingold townbreakfast buffetperfect stayyogurtgood sizenice hotelannexremosan
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I did not have a good stay here and the price is relatively higher than other good hotels in San Remo.

Beware.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank rufusspanks
Reviewed 6 March 2012

While taking on a month long Italian language course at Omnilingua in San Remo, I booked a room on line at the Hotel Alexander. The staff were exceptional, the ambience was charming, and the accommodations were perfect! They were very accomodating in making sure I was comfortable in their beuatiful city, especially since the Music Festival was going on. I would recommend this hotel to any and all of my friends!

Room Tip: Ask for a double bed!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank ksmith9053
Reviewed 16 January 2012

Extremely helpful staff, clean rooms, breakfast in the garden. Best for the value (it wasn't expensive at all, even in August). Strongly recommend

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
3  Thank AlenaPonom
Reviewed 29 July 2011

Absolutely loved it! Located in an old mansion surrounded by a small garden. I believe the rooms have been recently renovated; everything looked new and clean. Extremely nice and helpful owners/managers. Perfect location: about 20 min walk from the station; 5 min walk to the nearest beach, 5-7 min to the main shopping street; nearest supermarket - just across the road, on the street towards the sea; adorable surroundings.
One note – I asked for the room facing the garden (which I was provided) and that was a mistake. The point is that they serve breakfast in the garden and it starts about 7, so I guess at about 6:30 they start preparing the tables etc and nothing can save you from the noise; talking etc; even closed windows and blinds.
Apart from that – only positive impressions; price/quality – ideal; highly recommended!

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank DD12345_00
Reviewed 10 February 2010

I booked this hotel for one night as part of a 3 week journey through Italy and France which will take place in May 2010. I received a confirmation notice but decided a few weeks later to contact the hotel to check if I needed to reserve a parking space. I received a reply by return stating that the hotel would be unable to honour the booking. The hotel had made no attempt to contact me before this to pass on the information. I believe that had I not enquired I would have turned up after a long drive to find no room available.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple