My wife and i stayed here for two nights in March "19th 2oth."
Although out of season the hotel still had a full staff that were wonderful and eager to help with anything we required,questions on sanremo and spoke very good english.We had a sea view with a balcony in the bathroom,i had a bath looking out to sea for the first time.How grande is that?
Hope they never modernise this building its got bags of character and great ambience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the beautiful beaches of the Gulf of Sanremo, in a lovely position on the seafront, The Hotel Miramare is surrounded by a beautiful park with palm trees and tropical plants. Adjacent to the famous Promenade "Imperatrice", it's connected to the beaches and the new bike path through direct access. The hotel (4 stars) has a large restaurant and comfortable rooms, that will make your stay in the Riviera of Flowers, pleasant and relaxing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Miramare Continental Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Miramare Continental Palace Hotel
- Miramare Continental Palace San Remo