We ended up at Villa Marcella as everything else was full. It is an old-style family hotel 50m away from the beach. A bit oldish yet clean with friendly service. No Internet, TV working sporadically... On the plus side, we had a real family room with separate bunk bed room for the kids + a huge balcony. Breakfast was pretty basic and the rooftop food nothing to rave about.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Upgrade and fully restructured hotel between 2007 and 2008. Snug and well-groomed building, nice cooking family-run business, Villa Marcella is recommended for guests who are looking for a holiday on the beach in a nice and welcoming hotel. From 1958 same management and ownership. Close to the centre of San Vincenzo, it is surrounded by the green in front of the sea. Fully private beach with thin sand at 20m with lifeguard service. Half and full board or bed&breakfast; 2 restaurants: one for the standard room on the ground floor and one for panoramic rooms at the 4°floor, with a wonderful view on the main isle of the tuscan archipelago. Huge selection of meat and sea food. Entertainment service Club Card,rental bike and free wifi service included. Each room is provided with services and balcony. 4°Floor Restaurant "Quarto Cielo" and terrace/bar "Altomare", free opened, where oneself enjoy a wonderful and delightful sunset view. Ecolabel brand from 2008. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Hotel Villa Marcella reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marcella Hotel San Vincenzo
- Hotel Villa Marcella San Vincenzo, Italy - Tuscany