Demets family are very nice people, but
1. We have arrived late at night and have found 2 complete sets of bed-clothes though there was 3 of us booking in advance. We could not find anybody in hotel to get one more set though very much tried. I had to sleep on a towel and to be covered with a dressing gown. Next morning stuff have apologised, but the discount have not offered.
2. Though cooks also tried, it is impossible to say that the meal at restaurant was tasty. At least not so, as you can expect from 4 stars hotel.
3. Starting at 9 in the evening stuff let know that the restaurant is closed, and at 10 start to close a bar. Later there is no place to sit to chat and to drink something. In Christmas Eve (we are orthodox) we were allowed to sit as exception in a bar till 00:10, not later.
4. Welness area is very thin and inconvenient it may be sufficient in the summer time when it is possible to go outdoor, but in the winter it is not suitable.
5. For the money you pay you can expect at least 2 times better service and conveniences or you can find the similar hotel 2 or 3 times chipper.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family-run 4-star hotel located in the hearth of the italian Dolomites, in Val Gardena. CLose to the slopes in winter, and centrally located for all your hiking and climbing activities, we do offer guided hikes throughout the sumemr with our own certified guide. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Interski reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Interski Val Gardena, Italy