“Good value”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

We ate here a couple of times during our stay in Saint Agnello, the food and service was good and there was a good friendly atmosphere here. A place supported by the locals. Would definitely recommend eating here.

Reviewed 2 September 2013

good food good prices good service .very friendly place to have a good meal and relax.the value for money is really good and i would recommend to any body.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

We went to this place for drinks and late night pizza a few times during our stay in Sant Agnello. I had pizza in Rome, and it was unimpressive. This place, however, provided inexpensive, delicious Italian pizza. I loved the atmosphere, drinks, and great prices.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Nice open air bar and restaurant.
Decent choice of basic food including, salads, pizzas, burgers - all reasonably priced.

Reviewed 26 August 2013

I went there two times during my stay in S.Agnello. The place is nice, the food is good and the price is regular. There's just one thing, the last time I went there I had to wait 45 minutes for the check.