“Best Meal Of Our Visit”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 June 2014

My Wife MY Sister and Myself very much enjoyed this restaurant
We stayed at the Medertaraneo diagonally across the street and we strolled in on our first night and enjoyed our meals so much My Wife and Myself returned on our last night

The Menu had many choices and the fish was the freshest we had on our entire trip especially the linguini with clam sauce other stand outs were the pizza, the fresh mozzarella and tomato was excellent the pasta with shrimp sauce, the fried appetizer platter was amazing and on the last night I had the fantastic lasagna and my wife loved the veal
We were not sure on which desert to order so they specially made up an off the menu desert sampler platter and they told us the rum baba was their specialty. They were correct It was fantastic.
I had the house wine which was also very good

The very friendly laid back staff made you feel very much at home and were thrilled to see us return and catered to our every need and prices were much cheaper than other places we visited
There is no view which may put off some visitors and it doesn't look like much from the outside but we found the food superior to the food the other restaurants in the area
Highly recommended
Enjoy

Reviewed 13 June 2014

Had a lovely meal here on the last night of our holiday. The pizza's are the best and really just the best stone baked pizza I have ever had. Myself and my boyfriend both got the prosciutto pizzas with extra vegetables on top. Great prices too, we had a pizza each, half litre of red wine, half litre of white wine, profiteroes and ice cream and the whole meal was only €37. Would definitely go back here and the staff were very nice and friendly and quick service too! The restaurant is very close to the front of saint agnello but toward the end of the main street.

Reviewed 6 June 2014

My daughters and I had dinner there one night - we had missed lunch so we arrived pretty early for dinner by Italian standards. However, the staff were so friendly and since it wasn't busy, they took us to the kitchen and showed my daughters how to toss pizza dough - it was so much fun! The food was good and it was just a friendly, fun place - I highly recommend it for families.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We have been here every time we are in Sant' Agnello. The staff recognise you from year to year and make you feel welcome. Food is amazing!!!!! They will always try to accommodate my boys and the locals go (surely a good sign)!

2  Thank heleangell
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Our hotel recommended Il Capanno because it was within walking distance. We couldn’t have been more pleased. From the minute we walked in, the service was excellent. Reno, our waiter, was the ultimate… professional, friendly and helpful but also so much fun.

When he found out my friend loves to cook, he took us in la cucina and showed us how they made their pizza in the wood-fired oven. And it was squisito, as was everything else we tried. They also have a nice selection of affordable wines.

Within walking distance to the sea, if the weather permits, sit outside and enjoy the fresh ocean aroma.