“We love Il Capanno!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2014

What a fantastic place. The service is wonderful especially Reno, what a gentleman. The food is superb with plenty of choice and the wine flows too! We will be back next year (again!).

1  Thank LyndzHen

Reviewed 7 August 2014

A real family restaurant with superb food. It's not a high society restaurant but that doesn't matter, the food it is real and honest Italian food, for a very good price. It gives me the feeling of visiting my mother on a sunday and enjoying her best meal.
Every time I wonder how they can make it so good and I can't do anything near that.
Nice and friendly people once they get to know you.
Simply a perfect place if you're looking for good food...

1  Thank Belgium_Jan
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Lovely food and service. About 5 minute walk into St Angnello centre. The Broscetta is a must as is the lasagne.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I love this restaurant - in fact when I am there I don't eat anywhere else! I visit regularly and travel on my own - Rino and all the staff treat me so well and really it's like going to see family. The atmosphere here is great - particularly at the weekend when lots of Italian families are there. Great food and friendly atmosphere. Best recommendation - lots of local people eat here on a regular basis.
Thank you to Rino and all the staff - I hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Not much to say about this place - food was good but there was no atmosphere. We were seated, order taken and served two courses plus wine and water and out in less than an hour.