The villa is absulotely beautiful, modern but with a old world italian charm. The rooms were very large. We had a suite and a regular room, both had king size beds and very roomy. Breakfast was the best (fresh OJ and anything you wanted they cooked and it was fresh). The grounds were beautiful, orange,lemon and grapefruit trees, flowers,and swimming pool. We had wine and chees out by the pool in the afernoon and it was heaven. What else could you want. A half a block out the gate you had a beautiful view of the coast and 2 very good restaurants. In one of the Restaurants you get a discount if you stay at the villa. Pierlugi was a gracious host. He and his hostess were extremely helpful. There is a bus that takes you into the town of Sorrento but we walked and enjoyed the scenery. One day we were given the wrong info on the bus and Pierlugi felt very bad,so when we were ready to leave he paid for our taxi to the train staion. Again so gracious. I would stay there in a heart beat again, hopefully I will get back to the Sorrento area (Sant'Agnello) again.
If you are interested in having a wedding there it would be a beautiful venue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Villa is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples