I suspect that if this hotel were in the heart of the Amalfi Coast it would be signitificantly more expensive; luckily for us it was just within range for a lovely treat and the location, just outside Sorrento, was perfect to finish our holiday.
Barely open for a year, the hotel has all the charm of a stunning older building, but is sparkling white, all shiny windows and gleaming floors, giving it a very modern touch. The gardens are stunning, the pool clean and crisp and we felt it was our own private paradise for our first night.
We did eventually see other guests, but I think, like us, everyone was just soaking up the serentiy of the setting.
The room was clean and very comfortable, with a lovely bathroom and views out to sea.
Breakfast was a treat, everything you could want from a continental spread, all laid out in an open kitchen and ready to be carried out to the garden.
My only request would be that for the price, some bottles of complimentary water in the room would be nice. But that's a really small thing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Villa is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples