My husband and I stayed 3 nights at this lovely villa. The room was spacious with a nice view of the sea. The entire villa and grounds were immaculate. Everyone on staff was very accomodating and pleasant. The breakfast was delicious and beautifully displayed. The villa is not very far from Sorrento. Also a good hub to access the Amalfi Coast. It is a short walk to the Circumvesuviana if interested in a day trip to Pompeii and/or Naples. We had a wonderful time there and hope to stay longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Villa is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples