Very friendly staff, clean minimalist decor, and good location away from the hustle and bustle of Sorrento made for a great 3 days. As a family of 4, we stayed in one of the two larger garden rooms detached from the villa. The Villa is very close to several good restaurants, and walking distance to Sorrento's port and the Sant'Agnello train station which made our day trips to Capri and Pompei very easy. We used the pool everyday and the Gardens are stunning. Full of fruit trees which you can pick an eat. The oranges were tasty. We were travelling by car, so it was great to use their secure parking area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Villa is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples