My wife and I stayed 11 nights in the hotel from mid july in the junior suite (the hotel gave us a complimentary upgrade). The Villa is set in beautiful walled gardens and is immaculately presented, everywhere is clean and tidy and pleasing on the eye. Our room was large with a large bathroom and a balcony looking out over the front of the hotel and a large veranda at the rear overlooking the garden and the pool. The hotel was very tranquil and the staff were very attentive and helpful. The Villa is about a 15 minute walk into Sorrento so is away from the hustle bustle of Sorrento but close enough to walk into town. It is idealy situated for visiting the Amalfi Coast, Capri and Iscia as well as Pompeii, Herculium and Vesuvious.
There were some good restaurants close to the hotel if you didnt want to walk into Sorrento and whilst the Villa had a lovely pool, there is a very good private beach 50 metres from the Villa.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Villa and look forward to a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Villa is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples