We have just come back from 5 nights at Villa dei D'Armiento where we had a brilliant time. The hotel is beautiful, so fresh, clean and incredibly charming. I haven't been to many places where the staff weren't nice because they were being paid to be nice but were nice because they are genuinely caring and really do want you to enjoy your stay. Emilanna and Maria who run the front desk are fantastic! Loved the arrival Limonchello gesture in the room, the Breakfast buffet was great, loved that they had a selection of books and a great selection of English magazines, so many nice little touches. The only thing negative I have to say is I didn't enjoy my beauty treatment because the products were cheap and it was very expensive, but I told the management and they are looking at getting better products.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Villa is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples