We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Villa dei D'Armiento. The villa and surrounding gardens are beautiful, and pool area especially was one of our favourite places to spend the morning and early afternoon. We stayed here for 7 nights and found that the hotel was well positioned to enjoy relaxing days by the pool, with a 20-25 minute stroll in the evening into Sorrento for dinner, or to catch a ferry to Capri or other coastal towns. The villa is located near all the other beautiful hotels and villa's, it's quieter at this end of town. Sorrento is quite busy and lively and we really appreciated the peace and quiet at the villa.
The breakfast was very good, although a few times we came down late towards the end of breakfast and had to ask for more bread, juice etc. but the staff are always very friendly and helpful so we never felt that anything was too much trouble for them.
We had lunch at the villa on one day (there is a menu from which you can pre-order lunch or dinner). We were very satisfied with our meal, the pizza especially was very good.
Overall our experience at the villa was excellent, we certainly couldn't fault the setting which is beautiful, the villa is well decorated and feels quite homely (for example I liked being able to wander into the kitchen). Cleanliness was excellent and I loved dressing gowns in the bathroom.
My only criticism would be that the sunloungers can't be comfortably adjusted into a sitting position, I don't mean completely upright, but it would have been nice to be reclining and still able to have a drink at the same time. On balance though this is a small thing and didn't affect our experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa dei D'Armiento is a new Maison De Charme in Sorrento Peninsula. The Boutique Villa is a beautiful example of an ancient liberty style construction, finalized at the end of the 18th century and restaurated in the 2010. The Villa is simply a small corner of paradise where people can relax in its green garden with swimming pool and Jacuzzi. The Villa is far 50 meters from the beach and 1km from Sorrento center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Villa dei D'Armiento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Dei d`Armiento Hotel Sant`Agnello
- Villa Dei D'Armiento Italy/Province Of Naples