“Returned one year after last visit”
Review of Da Peppino

Da Peppino
Ranked #7 of 62 Restaurants in Sant'Agnello
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Weymouth, United Kingdom
“Returned one year after last visit”
Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife and I ate here several nights during our week long holiday in Sant'Agnello, a posh suberb of Sorrento. This is not a place for fine dining, but good if you like rustic Italian cooking. The prices are very reasonable. The star of the show here is the rotisserie chicken, which is wonderful.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mjcmoppel

• Hebrew first
Bangkok, Thailand
“Dogs welcome”
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Bland food n bad service. Happy to serve your food but waites twenty minutes after the table had been cleared for the bill after I'd asked. Had customers bringing dogs in which i thought was rather unhygienic. Food was advertised as fresh but pasta tasted otherwise. Try elsewhere

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Small prices, good food - what more can you ask for!?”
Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Although not a fancy restaurant the food is great and full off locals (good track for good deals). Roasted chicken a surprising plate for 4,5 eur. We went 3 times.

• Visited August 2013
Paris, France
“Good food for the money”
Reviewed 26 August 2013

The food is good, god risotto al limone , the table wine not so good , i wish that they would offer better wine by the glass , I would have pay extra, but they only offer bottles and not half bottle , if you are solo traveler , you either order the whole bottle of a better wine , or you are stuck with the table wine , better order a beer or water . The food was very good and the price is reasonable and abordable

Visited August 2013
Los Angeles, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I cried when I couldn't get it again!”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

I lived in Sorrento for 3 months, Da Peppinos is what I miss about it the most! A classically trained chef my self, I have tried to recreate this succulent, divinely juicy, superbly flavored spit fire roast chicken, but Mamma Mia, I simply can't. I crave the chicken, with potatoes under it, and chicken drippings. Oh my God, if I had a jet to fly, I would go back to Santo Angllo just for the chicken at Da Peppinos.

• Visited September 2012