“Excellent local restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 18 October 2013

I ate here three times and the food and friendly service were excellent. Sit at the front and watch locals come and fetch their chicken spit roasted in a wood-fired oven and their pizzas. The chickens looked wonderful but I wasn't tempted because they looked barely older than an egg. As good a reason for being in Sant'Agnello as any.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My husband and I spent two days in the area last month. The first evening we ate at a restaurant on the water, which was very good but extremely over priced.

For lunch our second day we walked toward the main part of town and found this restaurant. He and I are both vegan so we were not sure what we would be able to find here. Our waiter completely understood what we were looking for and helped us create dishes that were perfect for our dietary needs. But, not only did they meet our diets - they were also extremely tasty! We loved this restaurant! We were not rushed. Another reviewer complained that they had to ask for the check but we actually found that to be nice. We were able to sit at the table, finish our drinks and enjoy time to let our food settle before we had to leave.

We were so disappointed when we were unable to go back that evening for dinner (we were stuck in Amalfi). We will definitely return here next time we are in the Sorrento area.

Reviewed 8 October 2013

My wife and I ate here several nights during our week long holiday in Sant'Agnello, a posh suberb of Sorrento. This is not a place for fine dining, but good if you like rustic Italian cooking. The prices are very reasonable. The star of the show here is the rotisserie chicken, which is wonderful.

1  Thank mjcmoppel
Reviewed 8 September 2013 via mobile

Bland food n bad service. Happy to serve your food but waites twenty minutes after the table had been cleared for the bill after I'd asked. Had customers bringing dogs in which i thought was rather unhygienic. Food was advertised as fresh but pasta tasted otherwise. Try elsewhere

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

Although not a fancy restaurant the food is great and full off locals (good track for good deals). Roasted chicken a surprising plate for 4,5 eur. We went 3 times.