Just returned from a fabulous 7 night stay with friends at the hotel caravel. It was certainly one of the warmest, friendliest and cleanest places I have ever stayed in The hotel is situated in a residential area and is easily accessed, about 10 mins walk, either from the Circumvesuviana or Curreri, airport bus stop at Sant Agnello. On arrival we received a wonderful welcome from both Carlo, the manager, and all the staff, who I have to say were extremely helpful in passing on tips and ideas throughout our stay. The rooms we were given with balcony were lovely and had wonderful views over the bay of Naples. The hotel facitities of swimming pool, games area and bar were well extremely good
We stayed on B & B, as there are many good places to eat in Sorrento, however buffet breakfasts were great,...food at dinner was very good value and couldn't be faulted in any way. The staff were really fantastic even when the restaurant was almost full...nothing was too much trouble.
The hotel runs a regular free shuttle bus into town from around 8 in the morning until 11 at night. If you miss the bus its no real issue ...its around a 15-20 min walk on the flat into Piazza Tasso at the centre of Sorrento. Local train and bus services are good for getting to Herculaneum, Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast, as is the ferry service to Capri.
Just like to thank all the staff for making our stay very special - thank you once again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples