First evening, we asked a blanket (which was only a simple linen) from the night receptionist, because we dont' like to use common one. He answered very loud and angry (after finished his 5 minutes phone conversation with friends): " Sir, I don't care, it is not my problem, it is your problem, I don't have time for you". After 10 minutes argument we did get one (which was 10 second for him). No comment.
The room (superior double) was nice, but very small (double bed and 1.5 meters around). The view was excellent. The bathroom was also small and very poorly equipped. There were ants everywhere in the room. The room and the staff are clearly not 4 star!!! Strong 2 or average 3 star.
The restaurant was very good, food is excellent, waiters are helpful. Bad that we were not allowed to choose table, best tables were always booked for some ghost clients. Bar was excellent, pool and garden very nice.
Hotel is walking distance (~15 min) from Sorrento centre.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples