The brilliant staff really make this hotel. Bar, restaurant, reception, & domestic staff were all really friendly & always helpful.
The food is lovely. Breakfast is a self-service buffet, as is the salad course of the evening meal. This is then followed by 3 courses served at the table (you choose your evening meal options at breakfast).
The room was quite small but had everything we needed. The great location more than made up for the small bedroom. It's a 3 minute walk to the sea & less than 10minutes to the centre of Sant Agnello, with bars, tabacs, & shops. Theres also a train station & bus stops if youre going off for the day. There's a frequent hotel courtesy that takes you in to Sorrento in less than 5 minutes. This is a lovely town in it's own right, & is also where you catch the bus/train/boat to anywhere else that you're planning to explore.
So in summary, a great hotel in a great location with fantastic staff. The facilities are good & we had a lovely honeymoon here. There is a supplement to pay if you want a balcony but there's a nice seating area outside which is lovely when enjoying the delicious house wine. There's also 2 roof terraces for sunbathing. The drinks prices are in line as other hotels & bars in the area.
Loved the hotel, loved Italy, loved the Italians...we'll definitely be back. Thank you Hotel Caravel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples