We stayed here in June and thoroughly enjoyed it. The hotel is spotless, over all the food was ok.We would have liked a room with a balcony but couldn't get one. The air conditioning didn't seem to work properly in the room we had, the staff checked it on two occassions but couldn't help to solve it so we found it hard to sleep at night with the heat.The staff were lovely, so pleasant and helpful except one man on reception at night - on two occasions we found him unpleasant, but this would not stop us from returning. The pool area and gardens like the hotel was spotless and perfect for relaxing.The hotel is about a 25min walk from the centre of Sorrento but the courtesy bus is very punctual and the driver very helpful and pleasant, the last bus back to the hotel at night is 10.45 pm a little early but it's a lovely walk back. A taxi back to the hotel is €20 which we thought was expensive. One of the best holidays we've had to date would highly recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples