My wife and I stayed here for 2 weeks from the end of July/beginning of August and thoroughly enjoyed it.
The hotel is good, clean and comfortable, but it's biggest asset is it's staff. They have to be the kindest friendliest group of hotel staff we've ever encountered, with fond memories especially of Luigi in the restaurant and Max in the bar, not to mention the ever tuneful/jolly cleaner - Anna Marie.
Ideally situated for a short walk into Sorrento, catch a train to Pompeii, Naples etc.. or simply drive the beautiful Amalfi Coast.
We would totally recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Ebookers, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples