The staff were always so helpful and smiling. Nothing was too much trouble. The room was clean and comfortable. We stayed half board and the food was very good with plenty of variety and choice. The hotel itself had lots of comfy seating areas and a very nice albeit small pool which was surrounded by comfy loungers. Although Sant'Agnello itself was quiet the hotel ran regular free shuttle busses to Sorrento during the daytime and evening. There was lots to see and do in the area and the scenery was amazing. We had a great holiday and the hotel was a major part in that. I would definitely go there again and recommend it to other people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples