Stayed as a young couple in July 2013. Lovely hotel, excellent service and great pool. Room was excellent although tv signal was poor on two occasions. Room was cleaned regularly during our stay and fresh towels daily. Breakfast was very good - stay with your eggs when boiling though. Great selection of fruits, juices, breads and cereals etc. great service in restaurant too. The dinner served in hotel was nice, however I enjoyed going into sorrento for food and we probably didn't make enough use of being half board. We had lunch at the hotel once and the pizza was excellent.
I also have to mention the excellent bus service provided by hotel. Runs at regular times and the drop off place is very central. When getting last bus home at night you do need to be early as bus can often leave before collection time. Overall a wonderful hotel in a beautiful location with great service and a lovely pool. Had a great room with balcony overlooking hotel. Really lovely. Would definitely return and recommend. Thanks for a great stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda and LoveHolidays so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples