My wife and I stayed in room 215; called a Superior Room. The king size bed was comfortable, and the bathroom had a bath and shower. It is a fairly large hotel, so the breakfast selection was good, and included the option of eggs and bacon. The hotel has a nice pool in full sun and the water was a great temperature. Altogther it was good and I would stay again.
There is a free shuttle bus provided 12 times a day into Sorrento town (at set times), with 12 return trips also each day. But apart from that, one thing I did not like is that for all extras, they wanted more money. Even to be able to make tea in the room, they wanted more money, same for pool towels (OK, I can handle that one), and also even for a second wi-fi connection, they wanted more money.
If you have a car, you can park in the street; it cost 15 euros for one week, but bring coins, since the machine does not take bills or cards. Remember to choose the "7 Giorno" option BEFORE entering the coins!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples