We have just returned from a holiday in Sorrento staying at Hotel Caravel, booked as part of a package through Thomas Cook. What a fantastic hotel! Spotlessly clean, with good sized rooms and air conditioning. We didn't have a balcony room but the view from our room was stunning nevertheless. The hotel is in an ideal location. Situated in St Agnello, it is a fifteen minute walk to the town centre, or you can make use of the regular courtesy bus to and from town. We never used the bus, preferring to walk. It thus provides the best of both worlds: easy access to the lively town centre, but a bit quieter too. The hotel has lovely grounds - a pool area and separate seating area where you can relax on comfy chairs and couches. Food is great. We were half board and really impressed by the quality of the food, and the choice. For breakfast there was a good mix - cooked breakfast; fruit; croissants; continental style. For evening meals there were at least 3 choices for each course - there was never an evening when the food was not delicious. However, the most outstanding feature for us was the staff. Each and every person was friendly, approachable, helpful and efficient. Genuinely lovely people who made the stay really enjoyable, Would we go back? Without a shadow of a doubt! It's top of our list for next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello
- Hotel Caravel Sorrento Italy/Province Of Naples