“Wonderful hotel & staff - we will be back”

Hotel Caravel Sorrento
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in Sant'Agnello

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (297)
Nice
Reviewed 4 August 2009

First of all, let me tell you that I work for the airlines so I have stayed at different hotels throughout Sorrento. At the Caravel, I experienced a warm and friendly stay, this is my 3rd stay at this hotel. The hotel staff was unbelievable and I must say there was a smile on each one of them. Anything we asked we got. The rooms were clean and spacious as well as the washroom. The location of the hotel was a few minutes away by shuttle to the city center, which they provide at no cost and always with a smile. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in Sorrento and I am sure that I will be there next summer with my friends and family and I will also recommend this hotel to airline employees and travel agencies that I deal with in Montreal, Canada.
I'd like to tell you a story about a gentleman I met at the bar and went by the name of Alberto, whom I thought was a driver for the hotel, a humble character. Little did I know, a few minutes later, I find out that I am talking to the owner of this Hotel and it was an experience that I'll cherish for a lifetime. He had all the class that anyone would expect and I was promised, on my return with my family and friends, that we would have dinner with him. To Carlo (which is his son) and Mr. Alberto, thank you for a great stay and we will see you in the near future many more times. Signor Albert, ti saluto con affetto e grazie per tutto, il vino era molto buono (translation: Mr. Alberto, I salute you with affection and thank you for everthing, the wine was very good). Ciao, alla prossima.

Grace & Elio Monaco

• Stayed July 2009, travelled with family
hotelcaravel, Owner at Hotel Caravel Sorrento, responded to this review, 27 August 2009
dear graceelio,
I am so happy that my father and you get so friends, I am sure you will have a nice dinner together next year. thanks a lot for all your kindness and see you next year then
Owner
Also consider these accommodations in or near Sant'Agnello
Hotel Mediterraneo Sorrento
#1 of 19 in Sant'Agnello
Majestic Palace Hotel
Majestic Palace Hotel
#10 of 19 in Sant'Agnello

Been to Hotel Caravel Sorrento? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hotel Caravel Sorrento

Property: Hotel Caravel Sorrento
Address: Via Crawford Marion 61, 80065 Sant'Agnello, Italy
Region: Italy > Campania > Province of Naples > Sant'Agnello
Bar / Lounge Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool
#3 Family Hotel in Sant'Agnello
#4 Luxury Hotel in Sant'Agnello
#6 Romantic Hotel in Sant'Agnello
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:4 star — Hotel Caravel Sorrento 4*
change Primary photo from ownerphoto edit ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Caravel Sorrento reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Caravel Hotel Sant Agnello